• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Buy new fork tubes

katsi

Bicycle
Anyone know where I can get a set of new upper fork tubes for a 2003 Concourse?  I would like to get them ASAP if possible.  I'm searching the net now but I don't, know the size.

Yeah, I already looked at those.  They and others are on my watch list.  Well, the seals are already purchased so I'll go through the motions.  See you Tuesday ,  Thanks for all the help so far.  I can defiantly get the forks out again.  :)

A popular upgrade for the ZRX crowd is to use ZX-14 forks.  Should be possible on the C10 although I don't know that I've seen it done.  The C14 forks should also work here. 

jwh20 said:
A popular upgrade for the ZRX crowd is to use ZX-14 forks.  Should be possible on the C10 although I don't know that I've seen it done.  The C14 forks should also work here.

Really? C14 forks?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Pray tell and explain the process, the parts, and procedure,. :-X :-X :truce:

Stick with Ted's suggestion.....

In case anyone is wondering, you can get the tubes for 295 bucks each at the Kawasaki Parts House.  :great:

Only $295 huh?  If you're in need of fork tubes, Greens Motorcycle Salvage in Millwood, KY had a couple of C10's when I was down there a few weeks ago.  I believe the forks were ok on them.  Bought a complete fork assy with the triples for a 250 ninja for $200.  New is nice.....but not $600 nice.

Here in the UK I got mine from Allbikeengineering.co.uk
Fitted them to Sanji and worked perfectly.
Cost was 80ukp per leg.
On Otto I fitted gaiters to prevent the damage in the first place.