• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C-14 STUFF FOR SALE

WESTBOUND

Tricycle
I was cleaning out my garage and came across some items off my 2008 C-14. I have a CeeBaileys ultra tour windshield $95.00 (SOLD), a Power Commander $200, and a carbon fiber Area P muffler that attaches right behind the catalytic converter $250 (exhaust is sold). If all items are bought together I will give a better price for the bundle.

If anyone is interested please contact me through this site. Thanks

All Items are sold    :)

All items work and are in great shape. See photos below.

While gathering everything I found a "Carb Tune Pro" that I no longer need. It has never been used and is still wrapped in the factory wrapping. I will sell it for $80.00 shipped to you (in the US only). See photos.

I also have Heli bar risers too ($50.00 shipped).

As I look for things I find other items I have for the C-14. I may have more C-14 stuff so if you are wanting something ask, and I may have it.

Windshield is sold                                  [size=24pt]ALL ITEMS SOLD[/size]
Exhaust is sold
Carbtune sold                                                                          :)

Thanks everyone I hope you enjoy the items you bought

Attachments

• IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    540.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    680 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1392.JPG
    IMG_1392.JPG
    596.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1391.JPG
    IMG_1391.JPG
    591.2 KB · Views: 99
I also found a "Carbtune Pro" carburetor synchronize. It has never been used and is still wrapped in the plastic from the factory. Price $85.00 shipped (US only)

Tire Sold
Carbtuner Pro Sold

See photos below                                All items Sold    : :)

Attachments

• IMG_1396.JPG
    IMG_1396.JPG
    389.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    680 KB · Views: 80
Cap'n Bob,
No I don't have any feet tight now, but on occasion I do find one that I have put somewhere I forgot about. I made and sold so many of those feet I lost count of them. Not a bad idea while doodling around in the garage one afternoon.

Cap'n Bob said:
Any kickstand weld on feet? I need one for my newer bike!  :)

Bob, what's it worth to you?  :)  I still got one I never installed when I had the c14.    I'll offer it to the highest bidder  :)

CHI, If you sell it you have to give the money to me, because I gave it to you..... :'(

I hope you find it a good home. I look at every C-14 I see hoping to see one on a bike so I can say "I made that".  8)

Actually, I was thinking of sanding it down a bit, paint it with some clear coat, then hang it on the wall next to my other bike/car memorabilia (like that volvo grill I collected from the collision in CA few years back).

chi-gpz1100 said:
Cap'n Bob said:
Any kickstand weld on feet? I need one for my newer bike!  :)

Bob, what's it worth to you?  :)  I still got one I never installed when I had the c14.    I'll offer it to the highest bidder  :)

Actually I would like it. How bad will you soak me for it?  :))

Hey do you know what maps is in the PC, I am looking for one with flies removed, TB exhaust and K&N air filter?

Thanks
Corey

Corey,
The map in the PCIII is one made by Power Commander and down loaded from Power Commander. I had a custom map but I liked Power Commanders better. The map is easily changed with a lap Top computer. I had the fly's removed, stock air filter, and the Area P exhaust shown in the post. It made a huge difference.

I can send you the additional maps I have for it.