• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C10 bags - SOLD!!!

CRocker

C10 bags off an '86...not bad shape...pretty nice overall...no problems...all latches work...no holes or cracks that I've seen...

$100 plus shipping...or, pick them up in Denver and ride home with 'em on your C10!

itseemssoeasy at yahoo dot com

Attachments

• Saddlebags 001.jpg
    Saddlebags 001.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 116
That is a tempting price but I'm guessing shipping to MN would put them over my budget for now.  I've gone '86 bag on my bike now but would like to get a matched pair to to keep the bike looking a little more original.  FYI to anyone oout there looking...these bags have a different key than any of the post '86 bags and different logos.

Pro Recreator said:
That is a tempting price but I'm guessing shipping to MN would put them over my budget for now.  I've gone '86 bag on my bike now but would like to get a matched pair to to keep the bike looking a little more original.  FYI to anyone oout there looking...these bags have a different key than any of the post '86 bags and different logos.

Thanks for that information...I saw that the emblems are different...the lids are smooth...and the key doesn't fit my "B"
keyed bags...so, I just assumed they were "A" keyed, since that is all I've ever seen. 

BTW...the bags have just been spoken for...

Thanks for looking!