• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 riders near Park Ridge Il to ride with

andy nelson

Big Wheel
I have an 09' C14 ABS looking for others to ride with. I have been riding since I was 12, have taken the advanced MSC and a couple of CCS racing classes. I am 43, married with 3 kids, so I don't have a death wish, but I do enjoy some spirited riding. I am a self employed carpenter/general contractor, so my schedule is flexable. I would like to develope a list of C14 riders, so we always have someone to ride with. I have a truck, ramp and trailer if we should need it. Thanks Guys, Andy Nelson andy@agnelsoninc.com Park Ridge Il Cell# (847)421-1367

Hey Andy, well, add me to the list. I,m about 10 mins. from you,N/W side of Chicago. I have an 09 also and don't always want to do the lone wolf thing. Sent you a e mail. Keith