• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 Trailer Hitch

CHUCK44MAG

Has any one found out how to put a trailer hitch on a C14? No smart comments like why ;) She been with me for 30 years. I T-bone deer doing 60mph yesterday I'm looking at buying.

None made so far, I been workin on a "design" for one, but simply put, there is nothing there to mount to that I feel is sufficiently robust enough to take a "panic manouver" pulling 200+ lbs. I trquires a sort of "drop down" mounting scheme, tied to the upper rear section, and those bolts and parts are pretty fragile in my opinion, designed for downwards weight bearing, not torsional loading.... believe me, I do this stuff for a living, and if there's a way, I'll find it, never needed a trailer on the old Conni cause Momma could care less about going for days on it.... the new one is a different story...she's booked along with me for every ride so far this year...could use a trailer now. ;)
2550418850015463693SQtyXF_th.jpg
2897924420015463693CnEofH_th.jpg
Rich Riczinger COG 5977 JUSTAMEMBAHNOW