• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

California Connie riders update

F-106

Scooter
Seeing us here in California has had such a dry winter. I thought I would toss out the idea of a Saturday get together. Perhaps, meeting at the Corbin seat factory in Hollister. They have a diner open on Saturdays from 9-2. Kick tires and talk Connie’s for a few hours. Update. How about the 3rd of March. That would give us time clear the calender to meet.

^-^My old bones could probably make it the 45 miles from my house.
Pick a date and I will try to make it. 

KowRider said:
Pick a date and I will try to make it.

Sounds like a great way to get things rolling... then a member should contact one of the SW Area officers to get this posted on the SW Calendar of Events.

Sounds like fun to me. I appear to have a busy next few weekends with son's waterpolo tournaments, but pick a date and I'll check with my social secretary and see if I can get clear!

I'll also shoot a note to the new AD.

Cheers,
Dan

THANKS DAN!! LOOKING AROUND FIRST PART OF MARCH.
SantaCruzRider said:
Sounds like fun to me. I appear to have a busy next few weekends with son's waterpolo tournaments, but pick a date and I'll check with my social secretary and see if I can get clear!

I'll also shoot a note to the new AD.

Cheers,
Dan

Keep me posted. Just rode to Monterey for lunch on Sunday, so Hollister shouldn't be a problem. Thinking I need to buy a Corbin seat anyway.  >:D

I updated my first post. I was thinking we would meet on the 3rd of March. Now that the date is set, we all know we will get a storm that weekend :mad:. If we do get rained out we will try for the next weekend the 10th. SOUNDS GOOD?

I'm interested if I have my bike back on the road by then.  ???  Thanks for organizing this!  :beerchug:

F-106, how about starting up a new thread with a more appropriate title?
NorCal Bay Area ride March 3rd?
It would be nice to get a good turnout and get this area rocking for regular rides.

MrPepsi said:
It would be nice to get a good turnout and get this area rocking for regular rides.

Good idea. Has there been a decision on timing yet? (trying to match up a seat appt - might have to meet you there).

SOUNDS GOOD. DONE!! :)
MrPepsi said: