• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Calvary Church Sandy Relief

Saw another vid recently by a rider I know as Triple XX (don't know where the missing X went) who has a ZX14 will well over 100K miles on it.  Anyway, he was part of a group of riders who participated in something similar and may actually have been part of this group.  I personally know of three other riders who participated directly by purchasing and delivering supplies to Sandy refugees.  I'm very proud to know these riders and others unknown who've chipped in to help people in desparate need.  :great:

Triplex XX Riders are a Motorcycle club out of Long Island NY. The guy with the ZX14 is one of their members. I was with him when he hit 100k last month in CT but we will leave that interesting story for another day :)

He was also there for this event.

Bushwickklr said:
Just wanted to share a video with you all. A few of our clubs joined together to help out the victims of Hurricane Sandy in Far Rockaway NY.

Thank you for sharing... a lot of people still need help.

They sure do Ben. I have some more clothes to donate but most places aren't accepting anymore clothing donations. So if anyone knows of anywhere where I can take them, pls let me know.