• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

CANCELLED VA Sleeping Beaver Ride

KLRIDER

Coggers and Coggettes,

Our weather forecast in Luray is looking bad for riding~~about 22 F and snow about departure time Sunday morning, about the same, maybe 25 F for Port Royal.  I was hoping the forecast might improve a bit but has remained the same, or a little worse, since earlier this week. So, I am reluctantly cancelling the Sleeping Beaver ride, sorry, but just don't want anyone or his or her bike getting banged up.

Sometimes all we can do is make plans. Hopefully our February ride at Gordonsville will come off OK.

Think Spring!

Pat

:38:
This is the second event we have had to cancell for weather, and it is serioulsy eating into my riding time.