• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Carb Sync Help? Wrench session or otherwise

alekkas

Street Cruiser
Hello Midwesterners.  I hope this is the proper forum.

I would like to attend a wrenching event or just come by and get some help syncing my carbs.  Did a lot of work over the winter and need to finish things off with a proper sync.  Running well - but a little fine tuning would go a long way.

Can easily ride to northern or central IL, eastern IA, southern WI. A little farther might take some doing. If you are in these areas, have a sync tool, and willing to show a newb a bit about this, please let me know!  Will barter liquid refreshment and/or food  - heck, even manual labor around your house! ;D   

Thanks for any info.

Check out the NC Calender of Events for Ken's Wrech and Ride on May 18. I hope to make that one myself.
Cafefill