• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Central Floriduh RTE, 8/29/09

SteveJ

I thought I'd post this over here so the folks that don't visit Rick's forum would be in the know. Linky: Edit: bad link removed. Bon Appetit Steve J Tavares, Floriduh '99 w/110,000 miles When I ride alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Please post the info here, for some reason Ricks site is not allowing the link to work. -- COG Forum Admin

Alrighty then, here's the info. I am keeping a listing of folks planning to attend on the opening post over on Rick's forum, under rides and rallies. Looking for an excuse to ride in our nice mellow summer? Here ya go. Where: Duck's Dam Diner 9685 SE Highway 464C, Ocklawaha, FL? It's about four miles north of the light in downtown Ocklawaha, on your right as you're headed north. When: August 29th, 8:30 a.m. Why: Why not? Who? Really cool people. Please ping me at irideana14 at inbox.com if planning on attending, as I'd like to call the diner iff'n more than a few folks decide to partake. Thanx. Anyone that wants to can meet at my house for a leisurely, scenic, and twisty ride up, departing at 7:30. We'll have the coffee on and probably a few munchies. Bring a swim suit iff'n ya wanna go for a quick dip. We'll be up at about 6:30. address: 669 Woodview Dr, Tavares, FL. When googling, our house is the one below the red flag, with the pool in back. If you click street view, our house is the one on the right. Also, this is not a COG event, all are welcome and encouraged to attend. This is not an organized event, just some folks getting together for good roads, good conversation, and good, frugal chow. IMPORTANT NOTE: The Dam Diner accepts NO plastic of any kind, American currency only. Steve J Tavares, Floriduh '99 w/110,000 miles When I ride alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Steve, I'd really like to join you for the eats but I'll be in Indy for the USGP on the 29th. Do it again soon.

Steve, I plan on being there. PM sent. Sanford, FL 2005 Concours 1969 Triumph Bonneville AMA# 686667 COG# 7073 CDA# 0136 http://picasaweb.google.com/Eddie753

Got it Eddie, see ya here. Bringing yer swim suit? Ken, I am really booked up for Sept, and October is Biketrailerfest. Next one prolly in November. I do have one weekend open in September... Steve J Tavares, Floriduh '99 w/110,000 miles When I ride alone, I prefer to be by myself.

I'll be there, you lucky bastards.
Ah...good. Now we will be well and truly blessed!! :) Eddie Sanford, FL 2005 Concours 1969 Triumph Bonneville AMA# 686667 COG# 7073 CDA# 0136 http://picasaweb.google.com/Eddie753

A buddy of mine was going to do this, but I guess he forgot. GOG AMA IBA ROK NFG 99 Concours 02 KLR 650 Murry Lawn Tractor

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks, Steve for putting this together. Had a great time seeing everyone and visiting. And thanks Roy for leading the after breakfast ride. You folks that didn't go missed some nice roads and great scenery! Eddie Sanford, FL 2005 Concours 1969 Triumph Bonneville AMA# 686667 COG# 7073 CDA# 0136 http://picasaweb.google.com/Eddie753

You're welcome, Eddie. Catch ya on the next one, Speaking of next one... Steve J Tavares, Floriduh '99 w/110,000 miles When I ride alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Mitch Rider and the Detroit Wheels = cc ryder. Huh....well no. It's a retired motor officer who's ridden 62K on his thumper in the last 16 months. Ha, take that. Cuervo Gold has taken it's toll here