• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cherohala Motorcycle Campground open again?

reid53

Just checking through some websites and ran across the Cherohala Motorcycle Campground.  I know it was closed a few months back but looks like it is back again!  It looks like they don't reserve single cabins, but the entire campground with all seven cabins.  I know we had a great time there last year at the WRRR rally.  Anyone confirm that it is back open?

I can't confirm, but I remember hearing a few weeks ago that they would be available for rental of the whole facility only. But not open to general public for open camping/cabins, etc.  I think one of our members received an email about open for event rental only?

I can confirm this.  The owner contacted me about renting the entire site for a group rally.  Had already made plans for the Fall Rally by that time, however, and could not take him up on the offer for this year.