• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Chip Doc

turbo-max

Crotch Rocket
So i meet up with the good old Doc and we had plans of me getting his old c-10's, but come to find out some scumbags stole them from his property..bummer, then we went to his residence for me to pick up his burgman scooter...well we got it on my trailer(it's been sitting for about 2 years), was strapping it down, and the left strap popped off crashing the poor scooter over on it's right side scratching up the mirror a tad and putting a nice 12" crack in the windshield.  :( :-[ :truce:

it was nice to finally meet the good ole Chip Doc!

I'm glad Chip Doc and you got together! He hasn't posted for a while and the last we heard was that his health was troubling.  :great:

Jeff, Can you PM me a way to get in touch with him? Haven't talked to him in awhile and want to pass on my thanks and check in with him.

Old Man on a Connie said:
Jeff, Can you PM me a way to get in touch with him? Haven't talked to him in awhile and want to pass on my thanks and check in with him.

Done!  :beerchug:

today the Doc and i had lunch, he is moving to Colorado in the next few weeks, but told me after he gets settled in there that he will come on here and say hi from time to time.  :)