• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

City lights

hammerash

While adding switchback LED to turn signals, I also got some bulbs for city lights. Had to adjust camera setting to get to show up properly, but looks good on candy lime green bike. On right is LED that was on bike from SoCal Motogear, who makes Pathfinder LED headlights that came on bike. Left I got from Amazon. Have amber ones coming to try too.
20240118_133147.jpg

I run amber on all my bikes with city lights. No one else here on the Gulf Coast does this so my friends know it's me when they see them.