• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Clint Matthews aka UP from Georgia

I would love to look you up over there, just no time. Great roads. Enjoy the bike. Photos[/url]

Welcome back. As for N. Ga, most of us seem to gravitate to that area often. While we don't have anything on the calendar at the moment, do check back often as events can be posted about any time. The details and info on the one of the longest running rallys, (Run With The Wold) will be posted soon, hope to see you there. tcars, John, COG 4157, AMA & ROK Central Jawja AAD

Howdy! As a fellow resident of north(west) Georgia, it's good to see some local talent from whom I can learn more about my new (to me) 1999 Connie. Am also acquainted with the roadways, but am sure that there is more to learn. Have not met any other COG'ers yet, but hope to do so at the IMS show in Greenville in January and possible the End of Year RTE scheduled for Dec. 26. Will you be going? COG #8892 CDA #0309 So glad this Vol can tour!

UP, Welcome. We do have a monthly gathering at Rocco's Pub in Marietta. Third Thursday of the month, gather around 7-730 for dinner, etc. Hard to find many hard core riders to get together in the N GA Mountains over the winter. But am usually willing to ride as long as it isn't raining hard for my start. Welcome

Wow UP 270,000 miles in four years on two bikes! I bow to you! :p Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 2008 C14 & 2003 Mean Streak
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg