• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cloned FOBs from E. Ramberger.

ZXtasy

Just received my 2 cloned keychain fobs from Ed, about a week turnaround, well under 100 bucks for what is often 400 to 1000 cost if all fobs lost. So very pleased!!!
Don't be caught out!

That is all.

I never really thought of this happening, like I never lost my keys before.....but a FOB? Yeah, that would be really bad. I guess I gotta look into this, thanks. Will I find it under that name or is there a site?

I must say that we have exceptionally high quality people that are members of COG! There is always someone ready to help a fellow member figure out a technical issue or buddy up for some amazing rides. Doing business with Fred (TPMS batteries), Ed (FOB clones), Murph (you name it), and more are pleasant and satisfying experiences. Always happy to immediately re-up my membership each year as the fee is a screaming deal for the value I receive. Thanks to all of you for making this group great!

I agree, I'm not much of a computer person, this is the ONLY thing that approaches what is called "social media" to me. I have looked at other bike forums and after about 30 minutes, I leave, and there is a HUGE bike forum in Ohio too, those people are NOT anybody I want to be associated with at any level.

COG is quite literally, one in a million. I've never met people anywhere such as those connected to COG.