• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

cocase repairs at twisted throttle

wjinks

Road Bike
Got there at 10 am Monday and was treated like a big spender. They gave me a entire new locking system,remote, and key lock to.I'm a happy camper. Brian, My computer was giving trouble and I did not get your offer to meet. All OK now. Sorry as that would have been nice. Found some different mirrors will try them and let you all know how they work

No problem Wayne, I am sure we will meet up again this summer.

Yes, the folks at TT are great. I took the MRA visor off my windshield to clean under it (I had to, it was filthy with America under there) and dropped two of the screws that hold it on. They are an odd spec. flat head, double thread, Torx head screw that I don't think I would ever see again. I took a ride down to TT and of course they did not have any spares.... but one of the guys had found a broken, returned MRA windshield and proceeded to remove 4 screws and hand them to me. The value of the screws was a few cents, the value of the customer service was much, much more.

I will try to remember to stop at Pep Boys and see if they still carry the mirrors I have. If they do I will grab a set for you.

Brian

wayne_jenkins_CT said:
Got there at 10 am Monday and was treated like a big spender. They gave me a entire new locking system,remote, and key lock to.I'm a happy camper. Brian, My computer was giving trouble and I did not get your offer to meet. All OK now. Sorry as that would have been nice. Found some different mirrors will try them and let you all know how they work

I too have had very good experiences with TT,  I've bought a few things with them including my rearbag,  when I ordered it,  it got lost in the mail, and I was leaving on a long trip shortly, so rather then have me wait, they shipped out another while they dealt with the Carrier and sent a call tag for when the original showed up.

WOuld def buy from them again!!