• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Colorado first week in September

brad08texas

Tricycle
I bought my 2008 C14 new in April 2010 and have since added just over 19000 miles. I was thinking about riding up through Colorado on the way to Vegas to visit a friend who lives there and was wondering what roads you guys would suggest. I have a friend who lives in Vail so may ride up to visit him too then was thinking maybe just a leisurely stroll through the Rockies then some good night riding through the desert on the way back. I will be making the ride alone so not too many backroads that are tooo far away from civilization lol

You are riding from Texas the Vegas.  THEY ARE ALL BACK ROADS :)

There are so many good ones in Co. I never kept track of them.  I just looked on a map for lots of twists and turns and headed for that road.

True that lol......was noticing the low temps in some of the towns I might be headed through.....will be a nice break from the 105 days we have been having