• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Commemorative from a National Rally

Commemorative from a National Rally

• Lapel pin

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Embroidered patch

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Coffee mug

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Cap

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Bandana

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Damn.. 5 votes, everyone voted for something different! This could be interesting.. Dave Muir 1980 LTD1000 - Rocket 1999 Concours - Rocket II 1997 Dyna - wife's CT-COG #3649 Merchandise Czar

I voted for the cap which, for me now, seems the most practical and useful. I'm not very fond of commemoratives and, in spite of that, I'm periodically cleaning up my house to make room for more....

I've got just about enough hats, I figure I can put pins on the one COG hat I already have... :) Steve K. '02 Concours 'Locomotive Breath' COG# 6550 AMA# 965469 'No matter where you go, there you are...'
2822107220014238429Coipiz_th.jpg
2901812650014238429UfVKJm_th.jpg

Make it easy to pack to take home... I would pass on the patch (requires sewing or glue) and mug (bulky and can break in transit) -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Got plenty (i.e. too many) hats and bandanas. Pins are easy to transport, virtually unbreakable, one zize fits all, available in myriad shapes/colors, and can be very unique.

Whatever U give us, but I like coffee mugs as they get more use than the other stuff listed... Dave I'll bet U want the Bandana as U need a new helmet right :) ----------------------------- Easy Does It, But Do It 09 Triumph Sprint ST aka Black Phantom 09 KLR650 aka Animal 2

I'm still looking for the lapel on my leather jacket. The Fonz would so not approve. :confuse: or put the cap or bandana under my lid where it can be seen. or put a coffee mug in my butler. Bikers do patches for a reason. Respectfully Yours! Wess Heavner COG #8010 CDA #0239
2488051070102653285S200x200Q85.jpg

Don't wear patches or pins (makes you look like a one percenter), have a closet full of hats for my bald head BUT you can never have too many coffee mugs :) They hold adult beverages as well as coffee :p And unlike Steve I know how to pack ;) Kurt & Sue Nordstrom Spotsylvania, VA COG 6049/A VA & WV AAD's You can have more fun with girls than motorcycles, but they don't always go where you point um.