• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Concours Carbs and factory exhaust

M4sherman

Big Wheel
Well I received these with my bike but I dont need them :p  any ways I have a full rack of C-10 Carbs and the factory exaust both in good condtion as far as I can tell.  I will have pictures up soon but If your impatiant text me at 901-305-Seven-Eight-one-Two and I will get them to you ASAP.

Best offer by the seventh of January takes them. shipping is going to be $17.50 per box I ship out within the continental United states

I have pay pal but U.S.P.S money orders work

Mine came with a set of Cobra's I believe.  I dont know what it sounds like with the factories on it but I like the sound it has now

They are not quiet at all.  from what I can tell the Previous owner wanted to make a H/D out of this bike.

Any ways $125 shipped for the carbs and $125 shipped for the exhaust. shoot me an email at m4sherman@ymail.com for pics