• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

coocase topcase

sscully

Big Wheel
I mounted the Coocase S48 topcase uneventfully.  The question I have for those of you that have gone before me is how did you connect the wiring? Did you take the hot lead back to the battery or did you do something under the seat?  In connnecting the running lights, was this in the  light housing or under the seat?  Any and all suggestions are welcome. pictures would even be better.  Thanks in advance for your support.
SPS
Eastern NC

There is a set of factory accessory wires at the rear of the seat tucked under the tail.  black and black with yellow tracer IIRC.

I connected the power to a wire coming from the accessory fuse in the fuse block.  The brake light wires were connected to the pigtail coming from the tail light.  All wiring done under the seat.