• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Corbin heated seat for sale or trade for OEM touring seat. $500 plus shipping

kcmj697468

Corbin seat came with my new to me 2012. Must have been made for taller feller than me. I'm 6ft and when I sit in pocket of seat I'm bent forward too much fer my old back. Really like the touring seat so I'm inclined that direction mostly. Gotta figure out how to post pics next,,, after perusing the rules, as a trial member I'm not allowed to post pics. Pm me if interested and I'll send pics. It is the diamond tufted leather seat. Low in front high pillion with 2 holes for Corbin backrests.

Last edited:
Just an FYI. I left my Corbin seat with Ted, so he could try and sell it fer me. Seems as if he knows pert near everybody in COG. He let me beg, borrow, promise to pay fer one a his stock seats, which fits my narrow ass much better than the Corbin. So as the bumper stickers around here say ,, Go see Ted!. ( I have no idea, some car salesman I think LoL) or talk to him, hell he'll prolly cut y'all a deal.