• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Corbin Seat Has Been Sold

Bud

I bought this seat from another member a year ago. It just doesn't fit me. $250 plus shipping.

Attachments

• Seat 1.jpg
    Seat 1.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 98
  • Seat 2.jpg
    Seat 2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Seat 3.jpg
    Seat 3.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Seat 4.jpg
    Seat 4.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Seat 5.jpg
    Seat 5.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 92
Bubble wrapped and boxed was $34.62 from 47586 to 27526 via UPS for those that might care to know what it costs to ship a 2 piece Corbin seat. I've found Corbin seats to be considerably heavier than stock.

Bubble wrapped and boxed was $34.62 from 47586 to 27526 via UPS for those that might care to know what it costs to ship a 2 piece Corbin seat. I've found Corbin seats to be considerably heavier than stock.
Agreed, they have a super stout pan they make and I think it is because of the flex and the backrest brackets built in