• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cruiser Square Saddlebags Was $169.99 now $34.00

Daytona_Mike said:
http://tinyurl.com/zbr32vv

They are so cheap i thought one of you folks may need a set for something.. like Steve J who just bought a Versys.

Nope, hooked up in the saddlebag department. Thanx, though.

00o0o_6gKuuBb1bi2_600x450.jpg

Too bad they don't have crash bars and center stands comparably priced. I might have grabbed the tank bag but already hooked up with the MaKaw bag. I like it, light grey interior so stuff doesn't get quite so lost.

Is that an actual picture of your bike Steve? If so, that is the cleanest I have ever seen your bike!!! :)

Pastor Tyler

MSRev said:
Is that an actual picture of your bike Steve? If so, that is the cleanest I have ever seen your bike!!! :)

Pastor Tyler
Hi Ty. I hope you and yours are well.

Yup, that'ts the bike. It's obvious that when I took that pic, I had not yet taken possession.  :rotflmao:

They delivered it two days later. Once I put some new tires on it I promptly went to start my entomology collect.  :motonoises: :great:

The bike is now on the lift, the farkling has commenced.