• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

(CT) Meet & Greet, CT/MA/ME/NH/VT/RI Sat., 29 March, 2014 12:00 PM Enfield, CT

B.D.F.

Come on out and join us for our first ever, All- New England Meet & Greet lunch! Co- sponsored by the Felices and Habels, and maybe a touch of help from Kirby and Mr. Elkhoof, this lunch will be right on the CT / MA border for best access for most New Englanders.

Angelina's Restaurant, Enfield, CT at 12 Noon on Sat, 29 March, 2014. We might be able to squeak in a ride afterwards but that is absolutely dependent on the weather so we will update that close to the event date.

The link  in the calander to sign up for this event is located here: Calendar Page

Brian

Limited seating for this one so don't wait until the last minute or you might end up outside, with your nose pressed against the glass, watching all the other COGgers having fun! What you want is to BE one of those COGgers in there having fun, pointing and making fun of those outside! Don't wait until the last minute to sign up for this one.... The very first event put on by the artists formerly known as the Felices and the Habels- now known as the 'Febels'!

And where are the Habels? Can we get a little shilling from the north side of New England? Whatareya', snowed in up there?

Brian

Looking forward to our first EVER official New England Meet and Greet.  It's a feat never attempted before!  Only the devious minds of the Co-AADs from CT/MA/ME/NH/VT/RI would even attempt such a spectacle.

Gonna try to make this... Flying back from a business trip the night before, and will see how I am feeling

Yeah, but at the moment, it is also showing a 90% chance of rain :-(  This might not turn out to be the M&G that brings out all the bikes yet this year. No matter, it will be dry inside the restaurant. Looking forward to seeing everybody on Sat.!

Brian

Greg Habel said:
The long range forecast is showing 58 F for the Meet n Greet!  Bring it on!

Hope to drag the SO along to this if she gets hope form Zumba early enough.

When does she usually get hope from Zumba?  I find alcohol gives me hope much, much sooner than Zumba. And if not hope exactly, at least the ambivalence that I no longer care if I am getting hope or not. :rotflmao:

Looks like a medium warm day but rain- that $29 paid to the guy who usually takes of the weather sure didn't work this time.

Brian

S Smith said:
Hope to drag the SO along to this if she gets hope form Zumba early enough.

Last chance folks! Looks like it is going to be mixed on the weather; nearly 60F in temp. but rain coming in the afternoon. I think we are going to wuss out and take the car but hey, it should still be a great M&G. Looking forward to seeing you folks tomorrow.

Brian

Sher & I will see you all tomorrow and we will be arriving by car as well. Haven't had time to
go out and prep the bike plus too much sand still on the roads around here.

See you all at the meet & greet  :great:

Just got out of work, have the day off, so riding up without signing up. Looking through the window from outside could be almost as much fun as being inside! . . . knowing this group.    :nananana:

Hey Carl, right at the moment, there are some slots open so you can sit inside and maybe even have a snack :)  Glad to hear you are coming out and joining the group.

Brian

Snarl said:
Just got out of work, have the day off, so riding up without signing up. Looking through the window from outside could be almost as much fun as being inside! . . . knowing this group.    :nananana:

Tracey and I had a wonderful time seeing everyone again and letting you know about all the upcoming events in our area. 
Thank you Brian and Andrea for co-hosting with us, and arranging the meeting area.
Good times folks!

A big  :c017: and  :bravo_2: to Greg & Tracey and Brian & Andrea for another great COG meet & greet.
It was great to see everyone again and to learn about all the upcoming area events planned.
It's going to be another great year for the COG Northeast area. Here's a link to the pictures taken
at today's gathering: http://pat-sher.smugmug.com/COG-Meet-Greet-032914#!/

oh and  :happybirthday3: to Brian on his special day  :great:

Thanks to everyone for coming out for the first International COG All- New England M&G. We had 20 1/4 people who joined us. If anyone is wondering about the 1/4 person, I won't mention any names but she is adorable and clearly the apple of Grandpa and Grandma's eyes'. Carl, Greg and Brian (Courchesne, not me) even managed to ride today and while it was pretty pleasant on the way out, I think they may have caught a sprinkle (read: it rained all over them) on the way home :-(

And a special thanks to Loretta for my custom made wine glass. Bigger, sturdier and much nicer than a conventional wine glass, I might have to practice with this one before 'having a few' after dinner or before shaving Rev. :)

Brian