• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Custom Seat for Concours 14

atoughram

I got this seat with the bike that I'd just bought.  It's custom for sure.  8) It appears to be leather and snake skin, not really my style.  It has the shop that did the work embroidered on the sides but it's been blacked out with a Sharpie (David Lee Upholstery with a 253 area code).  I'm sure it was expensive.  The bucket looks fine.  Anyone interested?  Make me an offer. 

Attachments

• IMG_0207.JPG
    IMG_0207.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 200
Wow, nice, but funky for sure! Good luck with the sale (I already have a Corbin).

What are you going to replace it with?

It's already been replaced with a stock seat.  Maybe I'll throw it up on the shelf with the stock KLR and Shadow seat.... 

Is it angled the same as the stock seat (pushing the rider forward) or is the seat flat (not pushing the rider forward)?