• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dash instrument cluster!

JJPSUPERDAD

Training Wheels
Does anyone have this problem at first with the dash? I find and maybe its me , I keep looking at the digital section for the speed of the bike not the analog gauge. 

I wish they would have switched all the way to digital !

I am getting use to it but my first 200 miles I look at the digital a lot !

Remember I just got my New 2011 black 200 miles ago ! :motonoises:

Wait until you get your first warning and it totally takes over that digital display. You may not like the digital display quite as much after that!  :))

I prefer a digital speedo myself,  I have my Zumo mounted between the bars and I find myself using the speedo on that more then the actual bike's speedo :)

I do that all the time.  Just trying to figure out how that excuse would play out : "Sorry officer, the display was on temperature, and I thought I was going 60".  ::)

Probably wouldn't fly.