• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Daytona Bike Week

@Doug, staying at the Wyndham just a couple blocks north of Main St on A1A.

@Al, my sister-in-law & her husband are suppose to show up on Saturday, was going to hang with them all day and end up down on main street Saturday night. So, I really don't know if I'll make the Chili Fest or not, that is why I haven't responded to the event.

Cool. I've spent many a night (and a good part of the morning) at the Blues in the Bank affair. Upstairs is the place to be....unless you've got happy feet.      Al

I'm going down Friday and will be there to watch the races. Hope to make it by the ROK tent but not sure if i will. Give me a call if you want to meet up. The races should be very good. No plans for Friday evening.

Dave, thanks for the invite to the party last night. It was the perfect way to top of the day, after riding all day. Hanging with a bunch of enthusiast and throwing a few down. Good times!

Very much appreciated.

Kurt

being that I work until late on Saturday I will be heading over very early Sunday. I would like to get in touch with some fellow Coggers, should I just keep an eye out at the ROK tent. or if anyone would like they could p.m. me their cell number to get in touch with them on Sunday morning and get together with the other Coggers