• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

**Deadline 8-12-14***2014 RWTW for T shirts

COGnosticator

[size=12pt]I know some of you are on the fence about registering online, or not able to register right now for whatever reason, but you will get a 20th Anniversary T Shirt with your paid reservation, a one of a kind  :great: special edition  ;D

We will not have many extra t shirts on hand from the people who register and it will be first come first served by those who wait to register at the rally.

What I am asking for you to do is, if you know, or think you will be attending post up here what your t shirt size you will want, keep in mind these will be long sleeve 100% cotton t shirts.

I will need to get the t shirt order in by August 12th to insure we will have them for the rally, so post up in this thread if you are planning on attending and what size you want.

I have sent an IM to all the people who have already registered as of this minute but need info on those undecided. If you have registered and have not received an IM from the COGmos site let me know.  Once the shirts are ordered, it will be too late.  Please pass the word around so  we get everyone covered  Thanks
[/size]

Please keep this thread on track and post only about your t shirt size and when you plan on registering.

Thank you for your support  ;D

Hi Jerry
  I plan on registering in a few minutes. I would like one XL tee-shirt please. Thanks.
Andrew Martin COG# 7454            Andy-WV

Just got to reading some old posts and noticed the question about what I'm registered under. Log on as 'Always Young', name Tom Boyle.

Rico said:
Just registered, I wear a xxl for comfort! Lol
Sorry, Jerry but [off topic]

Rico, good to see you're going. And welcome to our little corner of the interwebs.

Always Young said:
Dumb question? How do you check to make sure you're registered for the RWTW? I called there to get my lodging so long ago I can't remember if I also registered with COG. Sucks getting old..........http://forum.cog-online.org/Smileys/FantasticSmileys/Angry.gif

Log in here, scroll down until you get to the number of people registered, click on the highlighted number and see if your name is on there.  I can tell you that your screen name isn't but maybe your real name is.

http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=200149&mo=9&tDate={d%20%272014-09-01%27}

Seeing where some have posted here as well replying to your email. It may be helpful if you sent a acknowledgement to those who replied to your email so they will know it was received. :great: :beerchug: :)

kawcon14rider said:
Seeing where some have posted here as well replying to your email. It may be helpful if you sent a acknowledgement to those who replied to your email so they will know it was received. :great: :beerchug: :)

I thought I had, but I may have missed a couple, you must be one I missed  ;D

Hello. I also responded to an email as stated above to be repetitive. I would love an Xl size. Please make it a magical textile that will make me young and slim :beerchug:

Hey Jerry when I registered for Carol&I, I put it in the comments section but just in case you didn't see it its 1medium&1extra large,Thanks :great:

Roger

Pittsburgh_Clem said:
Hello. I also responded to an email as stated above to be repetitive. I would love an Xl size. Please make it a magical textile that will make me young and slim :beerchug:
[/quote

;D  I will see what I can do

mf-rabbit said:
Hey Jerry when I registered for Carol&I, I put it in the comments section but just in case you didn't see it its 1medium&1extra large,Thanks :great:

Roger

Roger,  Roger ;D

COGnosticat0r said:
kawcon14rider said:

I thought I had, but I may have missed a couple, you must be one I missed  ;D

Just in case my email was not received I'll respond here too, large please.

Cliff  :beerchug:

Tomorrow - Tuesday 8-12 I will have to give my shirt supplier the numbers for shirt sizes in order to get them by the rally.  I will be buying a few extras in some sizes, but they will be first come, first served if you register online after tomorrow, or wait to register at the rally.

So, if you can't register now, but feel certain you will be going, list your name (not screen name) here with your shirt size

Thanks

What Jerry said about the shirts is true. But if you don't get registered very soon, you won't be eating with us at the banquet either. You could miss some good Q, and be left out on the prize distribution also. Get it done now folks. We are three weeks away, so time is running out on you,

IronButtAl said:
What Jerry said about the shirts is true. But if you don't get registered very soon, you won't be eating with us at the banquet either. You could miss some good Q, and be left out on the prize distribution also. Get it done now folks. We are three weeks away, so time is running out on you,
If you want a special long sleeve shirt and to eat with us at the banquet, you need to register NOW
With the unrecorded attendees also counted, we are at 78 today. This rally has potential........eh?

I think it will hit the century mark.  We have enough t shirts on order for 100 coggers, but it will be first come first served for those who did not get me their shirt size by the 12th  Then this one of a kind design will be gone forever  :'(

guys, I'm going to try to make it down on Saturday to at least spend the afternoon.  I know you guys will be doing the banquet Saturday evening, but will the restaurant there be open?  if not, I'll stop someplace on the way back.

yep.  I went ahead and registered.  I included my associate member in the registration too.  put shirt sizes in the comments.  I believe that's what the instructions on one of the threads said.  :great:

Even though it isn't reflected in the online registration numbers, we have as of today 85 coming to the Wolf

:-\ and if it does not get to  100 coggers I get 3 shirts.  With mommas track record with laundry, I could see one of them every 4 months :great:

Besides a one off long sleeve black shirt and a BBQ banquet diner included in you rally registration package, and hundreds of dollars of awards and prizes being offered, you will get one of these. Thanks to FL AAD Juan Alviz, everyone will be getting one of these sticker/decals to celebrate the 20th Anniversary Run With the Wolf. Thanks for your generosity Juan. I'm sure everyone will be happy getting one of these to put of their bike.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 106
Just signed us up (Ron & Katie Simmons; 1 XXL; 1 Med) thanks for the reminders but we can't get there until Saturday due to work out of town Thurs/Fri for me.
Thanks!
Ron

Oooooh!!!! Stickers!!!! Didn't Juan do some stickers last year? They are great quality and still hanging on, everywhere I put them!

ron203 said:
Just signed us up (Ron & Katie Simmons; 1 XXL; 1 Med) thanks for the reminders but we can't get there until Saturday due to work out of town Thurs/Fri for me.
Thanks!
Ron
On the sign up list under Katie Simmons you have listed a Large, does she want a Med or Large, thanks

Sport Rider said:
yep.  I went ahead and registered.  I included my associate member in the registration too.  put shirt sizes in the comments.  I believe that's what the instructions on one of the threads said.  :great:

Got you covered on shirts

Registered today, if there any shirts left, size "L" Large, please. Shirt size in the comments section as well.  Thanks !!

I'm still trying to figure out if there is anyway I can afford to come to RWTW.  I'm guessing since I have not registered yet that I missed out on getting a t-shirt it I do manage to come.  :(

COG-528 said:
I'm still trying to figure out if there is anyway I can afford to come to RWTW.  I'm guessing since I have not registered yet that I missed out on getting a t-shirt it I do manage to come.  :(

At the present time it looks like I have this for spares:

5 Large
4 XL
3  2xl

The way it is going, those won't last through the week

COGnosticat0r said:
ron203 said:
Thanks!
Ron
On the sign up list under Katie Simmons you have listed a Large, does she want a Med or Large, thanks

Medium. Large
Thanks!
Ron

MotoCommuter said:
IronButtAl said:
95 this am. Kowabunga

Al,

lookin good. hard to believe that a regional rally is pulling in a 1/5 of what the last National did.

Also have 5 of the 6 regions represented.
Not that hard to believe for me this being Carol&I's third time at RWTW and our first rally. We always have a great time. :great:

Roger