• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

DELKEVIC EXHAUST BUY

UPDATE / From now until the 25th of November which is Black Friday. You can use the code ( THANKFUL ) at checkout and get a 10% discount on any exhaust. They only have this sale once a year and it is good until the 25th.

When I joined this site a couple months ago they said red was the fastest, Mine is a red ZG 1000. But I have my doubts ( LOL ) Bud when I get my exhaust on I'll be ready for you. Give me about a 100 ft spot on a 200 yard run. Anybody taking odds. We'll let Bud be the bookie.

UPDATE 11-14-22 The above info is not correct the sale starts on November 25,26, 27, And the 28th. 10% off on all exhaust. ( VERY SORRY ) I was told wrong.

Thanks Dean

Last edited:
That's different than what I was told a few days ago. They sent an email to me stating that starting Nov 25th and continuing to the following Monday would be their annual "Black Friday" sale event. Not sure exactly what a "sales" event encompasses. They have had a 10% off sale going on now for at least a few weeks.

10% off with free shipping is the "Black Friday" sale, but you could have gotten this for quite awhile now, just ordered, wish I would have known this 2 months ago, I could have had it installed and running.