• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dennis Kirk Tire Prices

SteveJ

These guys usta be on the (very) high side, apparently not anymore. I just bought a 110/80zr18 from them, $10 cheaper to the door than Motorcycle Superstore.  I checked on Avon and Dunlop, seem to offer similar savings. Wouldn't hurt to check them out.

No Affiliation, but I usta live within 100 miles of them. Big warehouse. I've dealt with them on and off for 20+ years, at the store and internet. Good service, good folks at the store.

I've bought my last two or three sets of tires from Dennis Kirk. I shop around each time and look for cost to my door. DK has had the best or close enough to the best price that I have been using them. I also like that they ship the tires in a box so they're somewhat protected!

+1 for Dennis Kirk.
I bought a tire from them over the phone a couple months ago. Their prices had just jumped and when I said oh thats too much - check out this other website - the sales person did, and she said oh perfect. And I got the tire for the lower price or minus a buck or something. I have shopped with them for years and in my experience they have excellent customer service and on-time delivery.