• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Distilled water in Helen

gbyoung2

Probably seems like a trivial concern, but those of us blessed to have one of these freakin' CPAP things hung around our neck need a source of distilled water. Betty's Country Store (http://bettysinhelen.com/) up the street from Rally Central has it.

Thanks, Guy. Good to know. I use one, too. My sister created the following smiley for CPAP users, :mad:  I think that pretty well nails it.

Bigfoot_16 said:
Thanks, Guy. Good to know. I use one, too. My sister created the following smiley for CPAP users, :mad:  I think that pretty well nails it.

Nice! I'll have to remember that one.

The store looks pretty interesting, so look forward to visiting. Have ridden in and around that area many, many times, so am really anticipating what this rally will have to offer.

If you're going, ride safe.

millerized said:
Thought you were getting prissy mixing your drinks....good to hear you're just getting old ;)

Saay. Don't you have a trailer to build, or somethin?  :great:

Betty's is a way cool market. A real honest to goodness fine looking meat counter and a decent beer selection to boot.

Not Aldi/Walmart pricing, but not as bad as one would think for where one is.

Just a few miles down the road to Cleveland, GA (7 miles from Helen) you will find an Ingles Grocery store and a Walmart. They should have what you need as well.

MotoCommuter said:
Just a few miles down the road to Cleveland, GA (7 miles from Helen) you will find an Ingles Grocery store and a Walmart. They should have what you need as well.

Figured I'd stay really local and (further) support the economy. And SteveJ. was right - Betty's was a nice little place out in the middle of nowhere.