• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dunlop GPR-300

firedaniel

Ok I may be dumb. Just bought a bike from my uncle the tires were rotten. I found a quick set of GPR-300 for under $200 delivered. I spooned them on and off I went. Bike rides great corners nice. I actually like the way the way they handle. Very sporty. Don’t see anyone else riding these. I don’t know how long they will last but so far they have been good. Saw a few ZX using them. For the price can’t beat ‘em.

Ok I may be dumb. Just bought a bike from my uncle the tires were rotten. I found a quick set of GPR-300 for under $200 delivered. I spooned them on and off I went. Bike rides great corners nice. I actually like the way the way they handle. Very sporty. Don’t see anyone else riding these. I don’t know how long they will last but so far they have been good. Saw a few ZX using them. For the price can’t beat ‘em.
What sizes are they ?

Dan, there are no dumb questions here....I am not a super aggressive rider on my C-14 either and these tires would appeal to me too for the same reason. I used to run Metzler Wing size 880's on my C-10, while they lasted a long time and didn't cost much, sometimes, even for me, it seemed like I had cement tires.

As you have a C-14, you posted this on the C-10 side, some may be confused, not me of course.😁