• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Engine guards/ saddle bag protectors for sale

glh1201

Big Wheel
I have a set of R&G Racing Adventure bars and MC Enterprises small rear saddle bag guards for sale.  I have attached pics as they were installed on my '11 Connie.  The bars were on the bike for about 3 months and never touched the ground.  Instructions and hardware included.

R&G Racing Adventure bars: paid new $330 plus shipping, asking $275 + approximately $30 shipping

MC Enterprises small saddle bag guards: paid new $175 plus shipping, $125 + approximately $30 shipping

Attachments

• 2011 Kawi C14 006.JPG
    2011 Kawi C14 006.JPG
    564.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 2011 Kawi C14 007.JPG
    2011 Kawi C14 007.JPG
    566.9 KB · Views: 153
Just gimme a good price, shipping to 92173 included, and I'll take both off your hands.
PM me. I'll do Paypal right away.

FB