• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Entertainment ideas in the south.

smithr

Hello everyone, My name is Ken Ashley. I live in the Houston area and have come a cross some interesting events in the East Texas area. These are not a COG events but its something to do. I wanted to post them in the forum but I did not know how. That is way I am writing to you maybe you came pass them along. 1. Sept 11, 12 & 13, Gator Fest in Anahuac, TX. more info at www.texasgatorfest.com. There also a motorcycle raffle ride benefiting the 100 club. 2. Sept 18 to the 20, OTT Rally(Oldest Town In Texas), Nacogdoches, More info at www.ottrally.com. 3. Sept 26 Sept, Pie Run to Kyle, TX. wwwtwtex.com. 4. 10 Oct 09 to the 29 Nov, Texas Renaissance Festival, Plantersville, TX. more infor at www.texrenfest.com. I thank you for time and cooperation. Sincerely, Ken ------ Just doing what I am told. I hope to make it to Kyle pie run but depends on the UT game plans that day. Enjoy ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br