• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

[EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD] FARKLE SALE!!! Step right up!!!

TJ_Ben

Bicycle
Since I sold my baby, I got a lot of cool, barely used and, in one case, new farkles up for grabs:

1. MCE Canyon bars (the newer kind, fits a 2011 C14). Brand New In Opened Box, never had a chance to install them, the box is not really open, but it will have to be in order to clear customs when I ship, to be closed immediately thereafter. $375 + shipping;

2. Sargent Low Seat, straight off of my 2011 with less than 1000 miles on it (the seat). $375 + shipping;

3. California Scientific XL Wide Clear windshield; used for three (3) 100 mile rides only; no scratches. $125 + shipping;

4. Set of Murph's Kits Risers AND wedges. Mint condition. $100 + shipping.

Want it ALL? I'll send you all of the above listed items PLUS Murph's tamper proof oil filler cap + key for $800 + shipping.

I'll take Paypal for our mutual convenience and will ship through whatever carrier you want, so long as it's USPS, FedEx or UPS.

I can only ship on fridays and saturdays, so bear with me.

Thanks in advance for your attention!!!

Motivated seller here. How about this:

1. MCE Black powdercoat canyon bars (2011), BNIOB, $340 + shipping;

2. Sargent Low Seat (2011), used less than 1000 miles, $340 + shipping;

3. Cal-Sci XL Wide windshield, barely used, no scratches, $100 + shipping; and

4. Murph's Kits Risers & Wedges $80 + shipping.

Want the whole package? How about $725 + shipping???

Make me a deal, I'm like the Cal Worthington of C-14 farkles here!!!

Thank you for your kind attention.

Ride safe!

I bought/installed the Cal-Sci in late June of this year. Since then, I rode the bike maybe 3 times for about 100 miles at a time. The screen is in excellent condition. Not one scratch. Always cleaned after riding with the special solution I bought from Cal-Sci.

Although the bike and the rest of the farkles are in San Diego, CA 91912, the MCE Canyon Bars I sent down to Mexico for a potential buyer who flaked at the last minute. Had to take the box back to SD, thereby passing US Customs, where they asked me to open the hitherto unopened box for inspection. That's why I'm advertising the bars as BNIOB (Brand New In OPENED Box).

Hope this answers your question. Thanks for your interest. 

Ok, if the CalSci is the NEW XL Wide they show on the website (tallest and widest) I would be interested in it for not more than $115 shipped to 21742.

Jmills said:
Do you have both front and rear canyon bars?

If he does, snap them up. Thats better than the group buy! I have them on mine, and they look sharp, and provide actual low-side slide protection.

Cal-Sci shield is SOLD!

Jmills: Yes, deal includes Canyon bars AND saddlebag guards, in black powdercoat. BNIOB as explained above.
Let's make a deal!

You'll positively LOVE this shield. Very versatile. Go from wind in your face to absolute silence at the flick of a switch.
Great optics, too. Doesn't shake [didn't on my bike]. Best shield I've had on a motorcycle. Period.

I am guessing that your Canyon Bars will not fit an '08. I think they are different from older to newer year of bike.

TY  :motonoises:

Risers still available. Make me an offer. You could always re-sell the wedges or, on second thought, give 'em a try. I believe you'll enjoy the ergos with them on.

TJ_BEN said:
You'll positively LOVE this shield. Very versatile. Go from wind in your face to absolute silence at the flick of a switch.
Great optics, too. Doesn't shake [didn't on my bike]. Best shield I've had on a motorcycle. Period.

The shield arrived today, and it is beautiful. I put it on right away. Amazing how much diffeence the new wide version makes .... now I will be able to really listen to the stereo music in my helmet!

Thanks for shipping it so quickly, much appreciated!

JR: It's great to hear that the shield arrived OK. Even better to hear you're enjoying it. Sure is a nice piece of engineering. Stay cool. Ride safe.

Captainmarko: Canyon cages are still unspoken for. Black powdercoat. Include rear small saddlebag guards. Will fit 2010-2012 C-14s. I've a taker on another forum, but you're welcome to make me an offer, since we've not yet struck a deal formally.

Do the wedges use the same bolts as the risers without the wedges?  I have risers and am interested in trying the wedges.....

Bump!

Canyon bars SOLD!
Windshield SOLD!
Risers/wedges SOLD!

I only have the Sargent Low seat left. Don't hesitate. Make me an offer.
EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!