• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

EVERYTHING IS GONE - C10 Parts for sale Thanks for your interest

lostonpurpose

Big Wheel
EVERYTHING IS SOLD. I WILL DELETE POSTING IN A WEEK OR TWO.

I recently had my 1990 Concours totalled during an altercation by a distracted driver leaving a donut shop.

So I've got parts that were not on the bike at the time and normal repair parts and manual I won't be needing.

>L.H. and R.H. Antler Covers in Candy Persimmon Red. Condition is good, some rub marks but no scratches through to the base plastic. $30 ppd for both.

>Rear Rack Cover in Candy Persimmon Red with Concours emblem. Good condition. This part new lists for $100 (ouch). Available for $25 ppd.

SOLD >R.H. and L.H. heat/wind deflectors for trailing edge of fairing. Good condition, some scuffing at edge of the rear-most bend. $40 ppd for both. SOLD

Group Price for the Rack Cover and Antler Covers of $50ppd.MANUAL AND PARTS ARE SOLD
>Various Parts plus Kawasaki service manual for '86 -'96. Price for all $75 ppd. - SOLD
  -Service Manual
  - TWO sets of EBC Sintered Double H Brake Pads (fits either front or rear of my 1990 (list $31.63 each)
  -TWO Gaskets for Reed Vent Valves 11009-1857 (list $6.00 each)
  -FOUR Gaskets for Headcover at thru-holes for sparkplugs 11009-1377 (list $4.24 each)
  -ONE Gasket, Headcover 11009-1378, 11009A (list $43.75 each)
  -TWO Oil drain plug gaskets 92065-097 (list $0.34 each)
  -ONE 90mm Gasket for oil filter cover 671B2590 Z(list $6.30 each)
  -TWO Oil Strainers 16111-003, 14043 (list $13.76 each)

Thanks for looking.
BTW, I'll miss the old girl.

Hi DANO,

The manual is the Kawasaki service manual published by Kawasaki Heavy Industries.

Home email is cj_newton@verizon.net

Thanks for your interest.

Jud (lostonpurpose)

Attachments

• Manual.jpg
    Manual.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 89