• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Fall Change Over

slybonesjesse

Sport Tourer
Not sure about where you all are, but here in the Pacific NorthWet it appears its time to switch from the summer time scoops to the winter time fairing extenders. I just finished installing mine for the winter. It will be 'till next spring April/May range before I put the scoops back on.

Here in Wisconsin today's high temperature is NOT going to be even 60 degrees F. So, that means time to turn the air deflectors Out instead of In. In this weather, the heated grips start to get used. Just have to remember to switch them off when getting off the cycle because the previous owner wired them up hot. Drained the battery twice the first season I rode it. :) Matt Cool riding in Wisconsin now too 2001 Concours 1981 Honda GL500 Interstate (sold to brother)

Yeah and it's time I changed the air in my tires to fall air to compensate for the seasonal change. See below: http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=45 Aging is scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker!

Oh man what a great website. The place with the seasonal air. They have all kinds of really cool stuff. Elbow Grease, Blinker Fluid, Seasonal Air, etc. Check out the Butt Dyno. At 399.95 its a bit more than I want to spend, but maybe I can talk Colin and a few others into splitting the cost and having one as a group. This place is great.