• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

fellow cogger needs good wishes

looper

Mybest friend,riding bud and fellow cogger Rich Lucero is undergoing emergency open-heart surgery tomorrow morning and obviously wont make the bun cooler.Please join me in wishing him good luck. went to see him last night before he underwent an angiogram test that revealed the blockage that makes this procedure nescessary and he was in great spirits.This morning I received a text update from him and have not been able to reach him since.I will though  Jack Carney  :eek:

Best wishes and a quick recovery. Heck, the way they do surgery now, he might even be out by the time you read this...  :great:

I am glad it was found before something bad could happen.  Hopefully they can go in through an artery instead of cracking him down the middle.

Hey, Rich, get well soon.

Best wishes and hopefully a good outcome for Rich. As said, it's better that it was caught in time. Thanks for posting this Jack. I'm going to move this to the Say Anything section where it would be more appropriate. And more than likely, more folks might see it.

May the Lord's hands guide the doctors through this.
May his angles surround and provide comfort to you (Rich) and your loved ones during all of this.
May the Lord grant you a quick recovery.
Above all, May The Lords Will Be Done.
Amen.

Just saw this.
Prayers sent out.
But I think the surgery was yesterday?

So the prayers are that it was a successful surgery and for a quick recovery...
See ya on the road Buddy.

Ride safe, Ted

Hope he's back on his bike right away....I think they kick you out and say "have a nice life" pretty quickly after that procedure, as critical and scary as it is.  I hope that's the case...

It was requested to place this in the NW events section. (it being a NW member) Although not a NW event, it is felt that it is a kind of family event and a special case. So I have moved it for the NW folks. My apologies if it causes any confusion for folks.