• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

finally arrived

mfrabbit

Another new kid on the block just wanted to say what a great organization this is and I look forward to hope fully meeting some of you in the future and possibly at rally's.Purple is a rockin color but right now she's down for maintenance but cant wait to get back on the road.Got her last August and I've only put 5000 on her but what a grrrrrrrrreat 5000 it was-looking forward to many more with ya'lls help.

Tally-Ho Roger and welcome to the COG.  Hope you can make next year's National Rally in Arkansas.  It's gonna be a barnburner.  Look forward to reading of your exploits and you sharing your knowledge base with the rest of us. Again, welcome.

Welcome to the club. With 30+members in NC, including our Concourier editor Calvin Underwood, you should have no problems finding someone to ride with in your area. Heck, I ride up in that neck of the woods from Florida often. Enjoy the bike and your new membership.
Al