• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

First Annual Polarado RTE Jan 1 Short Notice!

CRocker

Let's start a new tradition in Colorado...a New Year's Day RTE (Ride to Eat)!

Meet at O'Brien's Cafe on Hwy 85 in Sedalia at 11am on January 1, 2014 for a great Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/o-briens-cafe-sedalia

The weather-guessers are predicting 50+ degrees...so, maybe a ride afterwards... :motonoises:

I know...it's short notice...but, let me know if you can make it...2-wheels or 4-wheels...everybody's welcome!

SW area will buy Breakfast for Members and forum Members that show if it's OK with Brad man to front the cash. Brad Man, PM or email me and we can make different arrangements if needed. Get Out There Colorado! Calling all Bruces!

SUCCESS!  Low 30 degree temps...snow flurries...beautiful sunshine...blue skies...GREAT company...and a good meal...all pointing to an active year for COG in Colorado!

wile_e_coyote and Mrs wile_e joined CRocker and Mrs CRocker for the first event of the year...AWESOME!

Attachments

• Polarado Jan 1 2014 002.jpg
    Polarado Jan 1 2014 002.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 94
  • Polarado Jan 1 2014 003.jpg
    Polarado Jan 1 2014 003.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 97
OUTSTANDING! I'll be looking for that expense report. And just asking..........what are Bowser Bubbles?

Old Man on a Connie said:
OUTSTANDING! And just asking..........what are Bowser Bubbles?

Well, it's when all four people get into a hot tub with a dog and...ummmm...I mean...never mind... ;D

Old Man on a Connie said:
Calling all Bruces!
I have been away from the board for a bit - but wish I'd have seen this.  Might have shoveled the drive - especially for a free breakfast!

A little late to reply but the CEO and I had a blast and I think I like this as a tradition. :)
Some years may need a hangover cure but those are coming less and less these days. :beerchug: