• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

First Group Ride of the Year??

And I may come to your ride too Tony! :) Death Valley rally coming up by March/April and a ride in Northern California (Redding Area) April/May in the works! A rally in Arizona would be well attended I think!;)

And I may come to your ride too Tony! :) Death Valley rally coming up by March/April and a ride in Northern California (Redding Area) April/May in the works! A rally in Arizona would be well attended I think!;)
Is Death Valley open? I thought most of it was closed because of washed out roads.

I will ponder a Tucson based ride. I know 3 other Connie riders here in Tucson, and I know there are some in Phoenix.

Just checked out Death Valley and most of the roads we use are open with some isolated delays. I think we will be good in the Spring!
Tucson area would be a good area to look at for ride.
It can be just a day ride to put up on the Event calendar or perhaps a weekend rally. If you put it together you will get riders to come and ride. Especially if they are good fun roads to ride and interesting places to stop, visit and get a bite to eat. Lots of that in Arizona!