• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

First tire change

bigk64

Ride to eat, eat to ride
Well did my first tire change with my Harbor Freight tire changer. Went pretty well need to perfect my system a little but tires are on and the bike runs smooth. :) BUT, during the rear tire removal I noticed the back part of the Right rear swing arm had a lot of play at the joint. Apparently the pin roller bearing is bad.(parts on order.)  :mad:.  Seems a little early to be having problems with them only 25,000 miles. Wondering if anyone else has had any issues. Or any secrets I might need to know when changing them? Let you know what I find after the repair. PS. can't tell anything is wrong while riding it.