• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Florida Riders to Helen

Probably most of us buddy. No one wants to miss the volunteer cook out Sunday evening around 6:00 at Yonah Campground. See you when you land. I'll be in on Saturday sometime.

I'm probably heading up Sunday morning from Wildwood, I might change it to Saturday depending on when JR is arriving since he's sharing his site with me  :beerchug:

I am staying up a little north east from you all in North Carolina; heading up on Saturday. Hopefully I will make it down to Helen sometime Monday-Wednesday before we head up to Bowling Green to finish out the week.

Larry_Buck_FL said:
Gary,

I can get to Wildwood aroud 8 AM, coming from Melbourne. Would that work?

Larry
Hey Larry,
I'll know by the end of this week whether I'm going Saturday or Sunday. If I'm going Sunday 8am is good

Leavin' on the crack o' dark Sunday morning from the Space Coast.  From Melbourne....  who knew???

Martin,

I'll be staying at my son's house on S. Melbourne Beach.  Start @5 AM - Figure 3 hours to Wildwood.  Where do you want to meet?

Larry_Buck_FL said:
Martin,

I'll be staying at my son's house on S. Melbourne Beach.  Start @5 AM - Figure 3 hours to Wildwood.  Where do you want to meet?

Larry, there's a brand new Wawa on the intersection of Pineda Cswy and Wickham Rd in Suntree.  I figger we could meet there about 5:30am Sunday...
(they've got ethanol free fuel if that matters)  There's a driveway into Wawa off Pineda Cswy to get in/out, easy shot to I-95...

Got a Sun Pass??  ( I like gettin' outta FL fast!)  Quick shot is I95 to 528 to FL Tpke to I75... there's even an exit to Main St for Wildwood...who knew?

It looks like I'm heading up Saturday since JR is already going to be there. See you guys in Helen  :beerchug:

ConnieUSA and I are leaving I-75 exit 390 mcdonalds Gainesville Fl  at 10AM Sunday.  We are not riding the interstate and our route can put you in Helen about 6PM per gps. Other riders welcome.

Heading up Sunday, since it is father's day will attend church and a brunch in morning. Will be using Turnpike and I75 to Macon, where stopping for the night. Could be two or three other riders with me, logistics is still in work. Will be going from Macon Monday morning getting in fresh for lunch.

Martin,

I'll get to the WAWA a little after 5AM. Top off, bite to eat and good to go. I'll call you Saturday nite. # in COG book OK?
My cell: 954-415-1828

Larry_Buck_FL said:
Martin,

I'll get to the WAWA a little after 5AM. Top off, bite to eat and good to go. I'll call you Saturday nite. # in COG book OK?
My cell: 954-415-1828

Sounds good Larry.  I'm in Key West with the wifey til Friday.  Phone number in the Member's Book is good, (think I PM'ed it to you too) talk to you Saturday!