• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For All you Cheap COG Gear Bastards out there.....

ghostrider990

....and I say that with EXTREME deference and admiration.....  :)

I dig the COG, and it's been good to me -- however, if I may slander my own environment for the good of the shopping community.....

You guys owe it to yourselves to get here http://advrider.com/index.php?forums/gear.54/ pronto if you're not checking out the FOR SALE section on the ADVRider Forums already!

The amount of NICE CHEAP gear that is going up for sale in the past few weeks on that forum is INSANE.

We are kind of a sleepy little microcosm when it comes to gear and stuff for sale on the emporium.

Those guys look like the world's Flea Market!!

Go on and get you some.  :beerchug:

gr

I'm a cheap bastard so this posting speaks to me... however I logged into the forum but i still have no access to that particular forum location  :'(

I think you have to post a min of 5 times to get access.....pretty standard practice on most forums.

Seriously -- these guys are selling gear that most people buy new!

Good stuff to be had there. 

I just sold my Kriega R25 in five days on there.

get chu some!  :)

gr