• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For Sale: 2010 Concours 14 ABS in central CT. Low miles and extras

For sale is my blue 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14ABS, with only 5,247 miles. I am the second owner of this motorcycle.  About 5 months after I bought it I also started a new position at work that requires lots of travel and comes with a company car. 
Not that I'm complaining about that, but I simply don't ride the motorcycle enough to warrant keeping it at this point.  Sadly I've only put on 800 miles in the 1.5 years I've owned it.  It's in very good shape.

It does have a char mark on the elbow of the exhaust pipe that was there when I bought it.  It's just ahead of the muffler, and about the size of a baseball, but more oval shaped.  It's not noticeable unless you are up close.  Perhaps from a boot or pants leg.  It also has some light scuffs on the saddle bags from swinging legs not clearing the bags. 

The list of extra's that is also included is as follows:

- Extra OEM Kawasaki trunk.  The original owner cracked the left hand reflector on this original OEM trunk, and bought a new replacement because it bothered him that one reflector was missing.  There is nothing else wrong with this spare trunk.  To be clear you're getting two trunks, one with a missing reflector on one side.
- Motorcycle cover
- GPS Mount and connecting wire.  Fits Garmin GPS units (GPS unit not included)
- Two Brothers Exhaust
- Original OEM exhaust
- Corbin heated rider and passenger seats, with corbin passenger backrest
- Original OEM seat
- Tank bra
- Roadlok rotor lock with spare cylinder
- Shark SHKR 30808 audio system with 3.5" bullet speakers and wired remote
- Owners manual, other odds & ends pictured.

When i bought it, i mistakenly left the radio on which killed the battery.  After that, I'd have to keep it on the trickle charger to get it to start up, cause i was only riding it once per month or so. Since then I've replaced the battery and that
issue went away, so it's got a battery that is like new.

Asking $10,500, and it's located in central CT area.

Please call (REDACTED) if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.

Pics are attached.

Attachments

• aIMG_1887.jpg
    aIMG_1887.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 153
  • bIMG_1888.jpg
    bIMG_1888.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 130
  • cIMG_1896.jpg
    cIMG_1896.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 120
Hi Toby,

As per a lot of other advice on here, you'll get more $ out of the bike if you take it back to stock and sell off the farkles. If you do decide to do so I'd be interested in the Corbin seat!

Let me know!

backoutonthehighway said:
Hi Toby,

As per a lot of other advice on here, you'll get more $ out of the bike if you take it back to stock and sell off the farkles. If you do decide to do so I'd be interested in the Corbin seat!

Let me know!

:021:

I beat you to that same question bro...  ;D

Thank you both, and Jay did ask about the Corbin seat first, so I guess he's got dibs.  We'll see how it goes with the sale, and if I find that nobody is interested in the bike with the farkles, I might change my mind and strip them off.

ZG said:
Hi Toby,

Let me know!

Now ZG, what the hell do you want with another corbin seat!  ;)

ZG said:
Hi Toby,

Let me know!

One of my long time best friends just bought a new 2011 a couple weeks ago, it's for him.... Sorry bro.

ZG said:
ZG said:
Hi Toby,

Let me know!

One of my long time best friends just bought a new 2011 a couple weeks ago, it's for him.... Sorry bro.

No worries - just jump on the next one you see for me! ;-)

Yes, the warranty says that it runs 36 months from date of initial retail purchase, which was 5/3/10 according to the paperwork I got from the first owner. So...about 14 months of warranty remaining.