• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD: 2012 Can-Am Spyder RS SM5

habels651132

Greg Habel
$9,995. ONE OWNER! Excellent condition. Beautiful Black Spyder RS 5 speed manual transmission with REVERSE. ABS and traction control. Adjustable Pazzo clutch lever; decal kit; just over 17k miles. Tons of storage with large front trunk and Can-Am hard-case saddlebags! Ready for your next adventure!

Attachments

• IMG_9737.jpg
    IMG_9737.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9733.jpg
    IMG_9733.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9732.jpg
    IMG_9732.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9185.jpg
    IMG_9185.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
After being chased by one through the twisties this past weekend, I have a new appreciation for these.
Chased implied he was keeping up or pursuing .....the correct term would be closer to "pushed"......never worried about that dude catching up if he did not make a light. After following him through Missouri on the Spyder and now having him as a sweep for 2 days in Tennessee I am amazed at the skills.....hope I am half as good at 76.