• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Forum software put me in time out

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
"The last personal message from your IP was less than 45 seconds ago. Please try again later."

I like to get things done quickly.  Apparently the Forum software doesn't.  Is this really necessary?

I guess it's worth putting up with if it keeps losers from trying to scam the masses.  :great:

Hi CD.
Going with your thought,,,,  :-[
I'm pretty sure that Charlie just called you a looser.. <evil grin>  >:D :nananana: :rotflmao: :29:

Ride safe, Ted

Sorry CD, I just couldn't pass up that opportunity...

Ohhhh, I'm pretty sure you could have passed on that one Ted.... :c002:

Now, I'm going to put all my efforts into building a wall between the SC area and the SE area. It's going to be a big beautiful wall... And the SC area is going to pay for it  >:D :nananana: :rotflmao: :D

Camper Dave said:

Now, I'm going to put all my efforts into building a wall between the SC area and the SE area. It's going to be a big beautiful wall... And the SC area is going to pay for it  >:D :nananana: :rotflmao: :D

just stock the Mississippi River with alligators.  :eek:

Camper Dave said:

Now why would you do that?
Charlie (Northwest) sed you were a looser, not your Buddies in South Central!
I only clarified his statement...  ;)

Besides, We've been needing to build a wall between the North and the South for years... "Seceed"!!

Ride safe, Ted

Iffn a wall is going up can we move Arkansas to the SE. I'd hate to miss Cliff's little shindig, again.