• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Found one Wanted stock pipe in Middle TN

Pete_COG_TN

Good evening folks, looking for a stock exhaust (mid-pipe and muffler), preferably with the Gen 2+ trim. One in nice condition to put on a low mileage 2017. I'm in middle Tenn. I'll pay shipping and a fair price if needed. Just really like the quiet of the stock system even though it's a big boat anchor.

thanks,
Pete

Good evening folks, looking for a stock exhaust (mid-pipe and muffler), preferably with the Gen 2+ trim. One in nice condition to put on a low mileage 2017. I'm in middle Tenn. I'll pay shipping and a fair price if needed. Just really like the quiet of the stock system even though it's a big boat anchor.

thanks,
Pete

I have one off a low mileage 2013 that another member gave to me for my 2014 to replace mine (which has a small dent on the underside). I never changed them and you can have it for free if he doesn’t mind.(I will ask). You can pay shipping or come to N.Ga and get it if you want. I can probably bring it to the Run With the Wolf rally in Suches in September. Or might find someone from Tennessee coming your way with a truck or trailer.

Let me know.
Ron