• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Fred Harmon DVDs

For those that may want them, will you be making more Fred? Have you thought about making them available as download? I am not computer expert but could put on a site, then give permission for their email address and a link only to those that pay. Only issue is I don't know how you prevent people from sharing once they download files?

No plans to make any more or put them online. It's the end of the road.

Hang onto them if you have them, they are now collectors items. :)

Last edited:
Oh shoot, I just sold a set.
I probably could have got four times the money like most everything else these days.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Well, I lucked out! I must have one of the last sets sold. Just viewed most of them prior to tackling valves - Fred these videos are excellent.

Fred, do you just not have the time/desire to keep up with the dupliation / sales of the DVDs, or is there another reason you're not selling these anymore?

I was thinking maybe there is a COG member with a DVD duplicating machine who could help keep this valuable resource alive... (At work we have a 4-disc CD duplicator, I don't think it will copy DVDs but ~10 years ago we'd regularly crank out 60-100 copies of custom CDs for clients, for electronic documentation purposes... before Internet speeds went way up and made it somewhat obsolete!)

This would be of course only be with your blessing and maybe they'd just charge enough to cover materials cost and send you a small fee for all of your work creating them.

No, this doesn't have to do with not being able to duplicate them. It's more like the end of Seinfield, it just feels like time to quit for me.