• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Fred Harmon's maintenance videos for C14, anyone interested?

ronnielyons

Bicycle
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Brand new set, never been played. Sold the bike before I did anything to it so never had to consult Fred's videos. Complete with zipper case, sells new for $90.00 + postage, I'll take $70.00 mailed to your door.

I'll be out of town the next 5 days with no email access, so there'll be a delay in responding. I'll get back with you next week.

Ronnie Lyons

rlyons said:
Brand new set, never been played. Sold the bike before I did anything to it so never had to consult Fred's videos. Complete with zipper case, sells new for $90.00 + postage, I'll take $70.00 mailed to your door.

I'll be out of town the next 5 days with no email access, so there'll be a delay in responding. I'll get back with you next week.

Ronnie Lyons

PM sent

rlyons: realize you are just getting back to town but wanted to keep this on your radar. :)  Let me know on my question and as requested would appreciate first right of refusal once I have the needed info to make an informed decision.

Thanks again!